Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We have a winner!

Wendy over at DC Diva is our Christmas Mix CD winner! I have stalked her blog and she has an adorable baby boy.

Wendy, your CD should be arriving any day. I hope you will love it!

5 comments:

DC Diva said...

Wahoo, wahoo, wahoo! I'm sure I will!!

Tracy said...

I'm so jealous. Even though I left my suggestion and THEN noticed someone else had already said the exact same thing, only better, I couldn't help but hope... I motion that Sally SELL them to the rest of us losers! Do I hear a second?

Lance and Becky said...

Come on Sally!!! I am family...and my baby boy will be cute too...doesn't that help my cause? Congrats to DC Diva

Anonymous said...

Hey! We all won! Just take a list of those fabulous selections we now have on our wish list! You're never truly happy if you don't have something to still be wishing for. I'm wishing you all an amazingly happy holiday season coming up as we wrap up the Thanksgiving weekend. It was terrific!
Melissa's Mom

Emily said...

FOLLOW UP REPORT: I visited DC Diva THE DAY she got her CD, and was blasting it in her living room. It was glorious and festive, and her home was beautiful and cheery. It was a Christmas dream. ;-)