It's time to Lighten Up and Have More Fun! The other night, out with some friends (Hi, FC!) we got to talking about funny websites. Here are a few to get you started:
"You know what? Never mind. There is nothing wrong with this."

I've already posted about Fugly here.
Fugly is the New Pretty
www.gofugyourself.com
Feeling like a failure lately? You can find some company here:FAIL BLOG
www.failblog.org

And this one takes the cake--the baby shower cake!
CAKE WRECKS
www.cakewrecks.blogspot.com
These are sites I haven't found on my own, so a shout out to you who have shared them with me! What are some of your favorite sites for laughs?
15 comments:
Kory gave me Fugly, Queen Bee at FC gave me Fail Blog, and Melissa, our very own Melissa here at Bossy, gave me Cake Wrecks.
They are all hilarious. And I needed a laugh today!
Cakewrecks makes me laugh till my sides hurt.
That first picture is a riot.
I blogged about laughter today. It feels so good to have a serous hard laugh, I don't think people laugh enough.
I am loving Cake Wrecks. The whole family keeps looking at the pictures and having a chuckle. Thanks for introducing me to even more ways to waste time on the internet!
I love Fail. That was hilarious. Thanks for sharing!
I also follow cake wrecks and fail blog. Fail can be a little crude sometimes but SO funny. And the original cake wrecks made me laugh so hard I cried.
Oh! I forgot Engrish.
http://www.engrish.com/
I have made cakes that totally qualify for winners on cake wrecks. Sad.
I spent about 30 minutes the other day on Fail. It made me late so I didn't have time to wash my hair and had to go greasy the rest of the day.
I like the onion. It's so convincing that you think they are a serious news show so sometimes you have to watch them twice.
Katrina, there is an Onion video about America's Money Hole. It is HILARIOUS! In the opening script there is the sh** word (not atypical of Onion). I debated linking it to this post. It is so dang funny. "I love the Money Hole!"
Google it, y'all.
Funny blogs are funny.
Here it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnX-D4kkPOQ
Funny.
I love this I have never heard of any of these sites!! Thanks Emily!
Cake wreks made my sides cramp. Great post. I feel somewhat cooler knowing this stuff is out there...
Just spent the last 15 minutes laughing at cake wrecks. THanks! Hilarious.
Just wasted 20 minutes on Fail blog. Love fugly the new ugly. Now I gotta check out cake wrecks, and blame you that I'm not in bed at 1:40 am
Post a Comment