As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. --JFK
Melissa here--- I'm thankful to live in a time when we can be connected to people that are far away- internet, cell phones, email, airplanes... they all bring us closer together. I'm also thankful for ziplock bags, dancing in the kitchen and knock knock jokes that aren't really funny.
Kristen here--- I'm thankful for the joy and laughter my two boys bring me everyday; for a teenager who only acts like a teenager 10% of the time, and for a 12 year old who loves to help me and make me happy! I am also so thankful for the jingle that my dog's collar makes; it's a little thing, but it makes me happy!
Sally here--I am thankful for sweet funny children, my husband, fresh fruit, my sisters and the rest of my family, my husband's family, and sunshine and a trip to the beach on Thanksgiving day.
Robin here --- I'm thankful for a husband who wants to take care of me and kids who want to have fun with me. And my fuzzy warm socks, and my freakin' awesome cooking skills. I made the best meal of my life today. Everything I touched turned out perfect. I'm also thankful for electricity and my gas fireplace. And the blinds that go from the top down or from the bottom up. Those are really cool.
4 comments:
I'm thankful for the Bossy blog because although I didn't need any more blogs to read, it turns out I really like it.
I am thankful for Celia's comment because it makes me feel like we're not just entertaining ourselves, but others too. And because it made me feel good!
I'm with Celia...I'm thankful for Bossy Blog too.
I'm also thankful for my family, my mind, a functioning body, and interuptions that sometimes turn into magical moments, not to mention 3 year old versions of familiar songs that sound only vaguely familiar.
I'm thankful for my friends. You, and my sister friends. All you need is one good friend, but it is so nice to have more!
Post a Comment