Saturday, December 20, 2008

Winner - Yay!


We have a winner for our fabulous Scentsy bar .... Hilary! Congratulations! Hilary has a darling blog at http://hilaryshappiness.blogspot.com/. You should check it out. She is a very active and on-top-of-things mom. You can tell from her blog that she loves playing with her kids. So fun to read! Hilary knows the Bossy Sisters because she and Emily were roommates in college.

Congratulations Hilary! I will email you and find out what scent you want.

That brings me to a shameless plug for a fabulous product...SCENTSY!



Four years ago a good friend of mine started a wickless candle company called Scentsy. I am now an independent consultant for this company and I love it! In fact, Melissa is also a Scentsy consultant! All my sisters and mom have some Scentsy products and I've only heard fabulous things about the products. No fire danger, over 80 very high quality scents to choose from, and beautiful decor for your home!

If you want to learn more about Scentsy, check out my web page, here. Or, check out Melissa's web page here. You can order directly from either of our web pages, and if you are looking for a great business opportunity, this is it!

That's it...shameless plug is over.

6 comments:

Robin said...

I lurve my Scentsy so much! I have been using Spruceberry all week and my home smells like Christmas!

Congratulations Hilary! You are so lucky!

Sally said...

I love my scentsy, too. Awesome giveaway, I am jealous of Hilary. And her blog is adorable.

Emily said...

I love it too--my favorite scent right now is Pumpkin Roll. It smells like holiday baking and spices. yummy. ;-)

KK-you should put a Scentsy button on the right side bar so that any readers who want to reorder bars can easily click over from Bossy!

Linda Austin Hart said...

Hooray for Hilary. I am happy to hear of her blog!
Hooray for these wickedly wonderful wickless candles!

Safe Candles by Scentsy said...

Sounds like a fun giveaway! Have you seen the new Scentsy safe candles blog?
http://www.safecandlesbyscentsy.blogspot.com

Hilary said...

Hooray! I am so excited! Thank you for your kind words about me - they have made my day. I am so excited to be a winner. I got your comment on my blog and will email you my info.

Thanks again!