Today your bossing is: Plant something this year. Plan it now and plant it in May.
Go to GardenWeb.com for advice on how, what, and where to plant. You can plant a flowerpot, a few herbs, or a full on veggie garden. You can include your children or just do it alone (it is a relaxing hobby). Just make sure you do it.
Tip: my favorite book for flower gardening is the Temple Square Gardening book. It is great for beginners and experienced gardeners.
5 comments:
Pretty pot. I plan to plant more bulb plants this year so I will have more daffodils and tulips next spring, that is if the squirrels don't find them! Pesky critters.
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
Planting is so therapeutic. Where I live we can plant year round and I have plans to do a little planting this weekend.
That flower pot is gorgeous! Do you have to take it inside very often when the weather gets extreme?
Thanks for the bossing! I'm planing on totally getting into it this year! YAY!
I'll be planting my pots on my deck. I love to take the kids with me and we all pick things out, then they help me plant. :) I can't wait for it to be warm.
The lady who owned our house before us was a major gardener and I love that I have more daffodils and early spring flowers than anyone else on our block. Bless her. :)
Kudos to my Master Gardener..Robin!
Because of Robin's encouragement and sharing of perennials, I have learned to love flower gardening and my yard went through a major transformation! That was more than 10 yrs ago.
Hint - I just heard that the Temple Gardening book is on sale for $8 at Seagull Book. Great deal.
I have found this book to be very helpful and inspiring.
Post a Comment