Friday, January 30, 2009

Bossy Summit


8 of the 16 bossy offspring

We are here working hard to make our blog better for you.

5 comments:

Paige said...

What fun! Hannah is adorable with all the cuzzins.

diane said...

You are so dedicated.

Anonymous said...

Fun photo today! Makes me want to go find a beach.

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Melissa said...

Snowing here. Want to come back. Now.

Melissa said...

Hi Sally,
So I'm not quite sure what the protocol is for commenting on a comment you made on our blog so I figured I'd do it here since I don't have your email address. Anyway, I'm still floored that you love 311 - that is so awesome, and I feel like we should be best friends or something now! :) They just announced today the name of their new album (Uplifter) and it should come out in April. Good stuff, and I can't wait. Also, do you and Jason watch Battlestar? If so, you're basically my soulmate. I was laughing so hard when you wrote that he likes it for another reason! Haha! I wonder what that could be.......

Alright, sorry to bug ya. Have a good one.
Later,
Jake