I was very productive today. I worked on building my home based business (Scentsy) for several hours, I drove my teenage son and his friend to school, I did 3 1/2 hours of home-schooling with my 12 year old and drove him to and from band. I actually made both breakfast and lunch for my boys (but not dinner - they were on their own for that), I read for an hour in a book I've been trying to find time to read, I downloaded my Christmas pictures, and I did some housecleaning.
But this is what I did tonight as I was trying to wind down and get ready for bed...
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/states_experiment_drag-drop_Intermed_State15s_500.html
I apparently don't know anything about where the states belong in the mid-west, because I totally messed all those up. But, I did pretty good on the west coast, southwest, south and east coast.
I got a score of 80%, in 302 seconds, and average miss of 55 miles.
But this is what I did tonight as I was trying to wind down and get ready for bed...
http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/states_experiment_drag-drop_Intermed_State15s_500.html
I apparently don't know anything about where the states belong in the mid-west, because I totally messed all those up. But, I did pretty good on the west coast, southwest, south and east coast.
I got a score of 80%, in 302 seconds, and average miss of 55 miles.

How good are you at Geography?
12 comments:
I know where Idaho is! I want to be in IDAHO,
I da ho.
Wow, that was FUN!
My first time I got 406 seconds and 70 miles average.
My second time, though, because I had to do it again, I got 226 seconds and 11 miles average miss.
I wish school was still like this.
Robin,
U da ho? hmmmmm....
Joe, you are good. My second time through I got 225 seconds, average 30 mile miss.
Yeah, wouldn't it be good if school was this easy and fun!
That was fun. It took me a little while, 361 seconds but an average 27 mile miss. I'll see how my kids do now. Thanks for sharing this!
I'm bad at it. :(
Sally, of the last 3 posts and comments included, your comment, "I'm bad at it :(" made me laugh out loud.
I'm still laughing. Something about it is so...familiar.
Mid West. I don't get it. Why do we call it Mid West. It is Mid. Weest is West. WOuldn't MidWest be more like... Utah or Nevada? Not all the way West, but close. WHy isn't There a Mid East. Oh wait, there is, just across the pond.
I asked my Bishop this recently. I think he thought I was very very odd.
Actually it was the mid east and the mid that I struggled with. My sister lives in Ohio and I put it somewhere near where southern Illinois meets Missouri.
Yeah, I stink.
I did it in 315 seconds and got a 25 mile miss. Pretty fun!
I beat Joe's first score. HA! So there, sucker!
408 sec., error: 30 miles
time for a road trip to alabama, georgia and new hampshire
Post a Comment