Monday, May 18, 2009

You say it's your birthday?

by Sally

IT'S ROBIN'S BIRTHDAY TOO, YEAH!

Robin is awesome. She is smart, brave, funny, beautiful, a talented cook, an inspired gardener, a great listener, a good friend, amazing camper, hard worker, dedicated mother, loving wife, successful woman, loving daughter, and most of all (to me, at least) an AWESOME SISTER.

I love you Robin! We all do!

Happy Birthday!

Here are some pictures of my lovely sister on just a few of her many adventures:

In some tiny mexican town on the border of Belize for Christmas last year, with her family

2004, visiting me in San Francisco

Robin and Roland in a petrified forest


At Native American ruins Mesa Grande



In Mazatlan 2 years ago when Robin, KK & my mom threw a BEACHFRONT baby shower for Emily and me!





Alcatraz, 2006


Robin, best wishes for a wonderful year. Happy Birthday!

15 comments:

Emily said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Robin! I love you soooooooooooo much! xoxo

Emily said...

P.S. You are beautiful. But I had to check first, because it took awhile for the photos to load, and...yep, you're beautiful.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday! May the next 45 years be even better than the first!!!

Robin said...

Thanks Sally. You are so sweet. My boobs look HUGE in that swimsuit picture at Pueblo Bonito!

Joe said...

I kind of wish I was 45. Do you believe me? I'm kind of serious.

Happy Birthday!

Salt H2O said...

I LOVE ROBIN!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday (late) Robin. You are fantastic! :)

mandbrid said...

Happy Birthday Robin! What fun adventures you have been on...

diane said...

Happy happy birthday Robin. You are a must read blogger too.

Nortorious said...

Happy birthday Robin!

Anonymous said...

Well, how in the world did I miss this post the other day? DUH

Happy belated birthday my dear!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chiska said...

Happy Birthday late!

Jenibelle said...

I am always late to every party I am invited to. Robin is one of the people in the blogosphere that I would like to meet in real life.

Linda Austin Hart said...

happy birthday again to my fabulous firstborn, and Sally, this is a great post.