Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!




5 comments:

Melissa said...

2nd one, very sweet.
1st one, tears streaming down my cheeks. Thanks for the great laugh.

Happy Mothers day to all and to all a good night!

diane said...

The 1st one is freakin awesome. I too laughed til I cried.

I hadn't seen the other one before. It is cool to hear teens say nice things about their moms.

Paige said...

I can't believe the horror of taking pictures of kids does not get any better with age.

Linda Austin Hart said...

sO FEW COMMENTS...ONLY BECAUSE WE ARE ALL MOTHERS AND FOR ONE DAY (OR MORE, IN MY CASE) NO ONE woops!
...... sorry about the caps...... none of us had time to get online.
had seen the 1st one last year around this time. 2nd one was great.

Linda Austin Hart said...

sO FEW COMMENTS...ONLY BECAUSE WE ARE ALL MOTHERS AND FOR ONE DAY (OR MORE, IN MY CASE) NO ONE woops!
...... sorry about the caps...... none of us had time to get online.
had seen the 1st one last year around this time. 2nd one was great.