Is it weird to post a photo of yourself on your own birthday? Who cares! These are from favorite birthday parties of past (not mine). Robin assigned me this post today, so here you go: how to have fun on your birthday. You have to make your own fun, don't wait for it to happen to you!
Today is my 30th birthday. SO, today we (meaning: me, you, and your kids) are celebrating by going to Village Bakery for an oatmeal cookie at about 11:00am. I hope you can come. You ALL are invited. Surprise me and come!

Me making Joe's B'day cake, Barefoot Contessa Ina Garten's Coconut Cake, yum!
*DH has to work hard all day and into the evening. We'll celebrate later this week.
12 comments:
Happy, happy birthday Emily Dear! Happy days will come to you all year. If I had one wish, then it would be: a Happy Happy Birthday to you from me! You're wise to realize the truth of: If it is to be, it's up to ME! I'm betting you'll have a great day -- as well you should! Love you! Melissa's Mom
Happy Happy Birthday Emily!!! Yay for April birthdays (you, Harley, Anderson... and Ruby, no? I just remember she was born on Easter...). I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Birthday Emily! Wow! 30. Awesome. I felt very validated at 30. Old enough to be a mom, to know what I was doing, to be confident in my approach to life.
I wish we could surprise you today! That would be such fun.
Your cake is beautiful! I love it and I love Ruby's sweet face watching you. My children would have not had the control to sit that far away, they would have been on the table with sticky fingers.
Love you!
I'll see you at Village Bakery. Can I just walk over with you? I'll push the stroller. I am going to wear a bright pink shirt that says, "Its my little sister's 30 Birthday and I love her!" The shirt has sparkles and jewels on it. Ruby will want it.
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday! I was just thinking how much fun it would be to suprise you at Village Bakery. Oh, if I had a jet, a pilot, and the time I would do it!
I hope your birthday week is fabulous! I love you!
Yippee for birthday week or you can take it a step further and celebrate birthday month. Enjoy!
Happy Birthday Emily! I would so meet you at the Village Bakery, but alas, my doctor has advised against traveling a week before my due date. Maybe next year!
Happy Birthday! Your cake looks delicious (and pretty, too). You are great!
I wanted to say Happy Birthday on here too! I hope you have a great day. Your cake looks amazing!
Thanks! This morning Joe took me and the kids to breakfast at Casa (yummy!) and then around 11 I went to Village Bakery and had a cookie--I really wish you all could have come. Angie what's your excuse? ;-)
That cake is amazing! please come visit me for my bday next year, and make one for me. :)
I hope you got a sweet treat last night. Oooh. That sounded kinky.
I wish I could have been there to bake you a special cake!
Post a Comment