Thursday, April 23, 2009

And the WINNER is....

by Emily

Remember my cool friend Chiska and her awesome give-away?

...drum roll please....

...watch this inspiring YouTube video entitled "CREATE" while we draw a commentator's name out of a Top Hat...




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




...and the Winner is...............NICOLE!

Congratulations! Nicole said:
"I am happy to know I am not the only one with projects that are not finished! I have been inspired to dig some of them out and maybe start something new. I love seeing the things really creative people make! It makes me think in a whole new direction."


Nicole, hopefully you'll enjoy the little crafty gift Chiska will be sending your way. Can you make yourself known? Do you know one of the Bossy Sisters? If so, email one of us, so that we can get your address to Chiska for a package of cheer to be sent your way.

Nicole's comment was linked to a great recipe blog called Recipe Box. Check it out!

Thank you to everyone for your comments. Remember, Comments = Chocolate for bloggers

6 comments:

Robin said...

Yay for Nicole! When you get the gift please let us know what it is!

Sally said...

Yay Nicole!!

Nicole is my sister-in-law! She has an awesome blog that is private. And she is very talented in the creativity department, so it is only fitting that she won the give-away.

Yay Nicole!

Emily said...

Yay Nicole!

And how do y'all like that video? I thought it was super cool.

Nicole said...

Thanks Bossy sisters and Chiska! I am so excited to win! I have seriously thought about Chiska's awesome crafts so many times since I read about them! And I really enjoy reading the rest of your blog, too!

Melissa said...

Hooray for Nicole. Hooray for creating! Whenever I'm feeling discouraged by the mundaneness of life I make something that lasts longer than dinner. :)

Linda Austin Hart said...

When I met Nicole I liked her instantly. I'm glad she won and I'd like to be invited to her private blog!