Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Wow.

I am composing a great blog post on the topic of "organization". But since I'm not that organized, it is going to take me a long time. In the meantime, I have something for you to feast your eyes on and enjoy:

TILDA SWINTON

I mostly recognize her as the witch in movie version of The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. Photos thanks to the "fugly" site.







Click on over for a few laughs. Happy Rainy Tuesday!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first photo looks like she vomited on her dress.

Robin said...

Why doesn't she ever smile? She needs to smile. Poor thing.

Linda Austin Hart said...

Definitely, a smile would make a difference!
The last dress looks like something from the late 50's

Melissa said...

Wow. She is feeling the need to be known for *something* even if it is really bad clothes.

Funny KK, thanks!

Sally said...

**Mean comment warning.**

I think she's actually a man. And she has the late 1980's men's GQ haircut. I'm with Robin, she needs to smile (and needs some lipstick).

I hope she is happy on the inside.

Kristen said...

Her eyes look evil to me. In all of these pictures she still reminds me of the "White Witch" only in the movie her clothes were much better!

Anonymous said...

Yikes... she does have sort of a manly face, and who is her clothing consultant? UGH