by Sally
You look good today. Your hair looks great. You have a beautiful smile. And your personality just shines through that smile. And I like that shirt! It's cute.
You know, I love the comments you leave. You are funny, insightful, and you have great experiences to share. Sometimes when I read your comments I think--why can't I be neighbors with her? I so enjoy what you write. I look forward to reading what you have to say and your impressions and ideas. You have so much to offer the world.
And your blog is fun to read, interesting, and your kids are super adorable. I can tell that you are a good mom, even though there may be days when you feel like you're not at your best. Your kids are lucky that you are their fun mom. And I've noticed that you are a good photographer.
Your husband rocks, but you rock like a princess. And I mean it.
Last but not least, this applause is for you. You are awesome and your crowd is going wild for you.
This post was inspired by my preschooler, who recently told me this: "Daddy rocks. But Mama, you rock like a princess." I loved to hear that from him and I wanted to send some of the same appreciation to you.
10 comments:
Why, thank you!
Gosh. Thanks! I feel good enough to get dressed now!
And you do rock like a princess.
Thank you!
*smile*
You do rock like a Princess Sally.
We all need this kind of thing more than we get it don't we?
Wow I feel awesome! I'm gonna go rock like a princess now.
I DON'T take good pictures, but I'll take the rest of the compliments.
I have a question for you...could you email me? jessicaromney at hotmail.com
Gosh, this made me feel great! Everybody loves a friend who says positive things about them.
Thanks! You too.
Post a Comment