
This week I have had some sleep experiences that have confirmed to me that I need sleep. On Sunday I got home from a great and restful vacation in California. Already I am exhausted! That was only 2 days ago!
On Monday I had an EEG and MRI scheduled - the EEG required that I be sleep deprived, so like a good patient I stayed up Sunday night watching episodes of True Beauty, Biggest Loser, and Burn Notice, I also woke up on Monday at a bright cheerful 5:30am ... net sleep = 3.5 hours.
Monday night I stayed up trying to catch up on email, mail, bills, etc . till midnight, and by the time I got into bed it was actually 12:43am. I woke up at 6:00am to work out with my trainer ... net sleep = 5 hours.
Later today I got a call from the doctor, wanting a second MRI, with a dye contrast. So I went and did that today.
Now I'm not sure if the dye is causing my swimming dizzy head, or if it is the severe lack of sleep...but I can tell you, it is not working for me!
Lesson here - sleep. Get at least 6, preferably 8 hours of sleep each night. Or you will be a walking zombie like me!

So that is your bossing for today - sleep, sleep, sleep! Goodnight....

GO TO SLEEP!
6 comments:
Whoa. It looks like you posted this at 4:00 AM. You need more sleep KK! Let us know what happened to that dye in your brain.
Hard to sleep with a snoring husband.... takes HOURS just to get to sleep, and this week he has a cold, so he's all stopped up and makes snorking noises along with the snores.... ARGH... no rest for the weary I guess.
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
(cute pics on this post!)
No, I just auto-posted it at 4:00am to fool you.
Blue Ridge Gal, I know how you feel! I would kick him out to the couch - you must be nicer than me!
Ahhh to sleep, perchance to dream... it's just a fantasy at this point in my life! I have a friend who says "I can sleep when I'm dead". I feel like--if I don't get more sleep I will end up dead.
I love to sleep. It really is the best of both worlds. You get to be alive and unconscious.
I like the pictures in this post. Good going.
It's 10:00pm...I am going to sleep!
Post a Comment