Dude, the Bon Family Blow Out? The Bon Family totally rocks. Check out this one:http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/?p=76HILARIOUS. The Family Tree? I was laughing out loud.Thank you, I needed that!
And this one. So funny. The guy on the right: NOT AMUSED.http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/?p=1607
I think you are adorable in the red overalls. Kristin has great hair, and Robin rocks those sun-ish glasses. I'm glad your bro David grew into his body.
Oh my.
You're kidding right? This is not a real family photo is it? Sorry, can't stop laughing here... *tries to stifle laughter*DiThe Blue Ridge Gal
There are some really funny pictures on there. I can't help but wonder which family pictures of ours will be on a site like this someday....
I have one of me, Hannah and Grandma that I have to send in. I just need to find it. It is a classic with big hair and crossed eyes.
& they all thought they were good lookingEmily-your link above "can't be found"
I look at my family photos and cringe. Great post. Thanks for the laughs.
I like the one with the woman posing with the big squash. Everything about the photo makes me laugh. :)
I first saw this site a couple weeks ago. It cracks me up. And I thought my family photos were weird.
I see you've been bitten by the awkward family photo bug as well. Can't get enough of them.
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Dude, the Bon Family Blow Out? The Bon Family totally rocks. Check out this one:
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/?p=76
HILARIOUS.
The Family Tree? I was laughing out loud.
Thank you, I needed that!
And this one. So funny. The guy on the right: NOT AMUSED.
http://awkwardfamilyphotos.com/?p=1607
I think you are adorable in the red overalls. Kristin has great hair, and Robin rocks those sun-ish glasses. I'm glad your bro David grew into his body.
Oh my.
You're kidding right? This is not a real family photo is it? Sorry, can't stop laughing here... *tries to stifle laughter*
Di
The Blue Ridge Gal
There are some really funny pictures on there.
I can't help but wonder which family pictures of ours will be on a site like this someday....
I have one of me, Hannah and Grandma that I have to send in. I just need to find it. It is a classic with big hair and crossed eyes.
& they all thought they were good looking
Emily-your link above "can't be found"
I look at my family photos and cringe. Great post. Thanks for the laughs.
I like the one with the woman posing with the big squash. Everything about the photo makes me laugh. :)
I first saw this site a couple weeks ago. It cracks me up. And I thought my family photos were weird.
I see you've been bitten by the awkward family photo bug as well. Can't get enough of them.
Post a Comment