
Do you know what "color" you are?
The Color Code introduces the following four personality "Colors," or driving Core Motives:
- RED (Motive: POWER)—These are the power wielders. Power: the ability to move from point A to point B and get things done, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of vision and leadership and generally are responsible, decisive, proactive and assertive.
- BLUE (Motive: INTIMACY)—These are the do-gooders. Intimacy: connecting, creating quality relationships and having purpose, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of quality and service and are generally loyal, sincere, and thoughtful.
- WHITE (Motive: PEACE)—These are the peacekeepers. Peace: the ability to stay calm and balanced even in the midst of conflict, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of clarity and tolerance and are generally kind, adaptable, and good-listeners.
- YELLOW (Motive: Fun)—These are the fun lovers. Fun: the joy of living life “in the moment”, is what motivates and drives these people. They bring great gifts of enthusiasm and optimism and are generally charismatic, spontaneous, and sociable.
I took this test years ago... and then again recently, thinking that years of marriage, life's ups and downs and parenting might have changed me-- I certainly feel different!
I had exactly the same scores! That shocked me.
I guess I am yellow, through and through. (With a fair bit of white and blue and not a single ounce of red. anywhere. at all.)
What color are you?
Oh dear, I rushed to find a picture, and this one says click... but clicking doesn't show you the inside. Oops.In true yellow form though, I'm off to go have fun and don't have time to bother fixing this.... hmm, I guess it is accurate! Can't wait to read what personalities our readers have!
16 comments:
I've taken this test a couple times... I am definitely red with a lot of blue too. I have no yellow and no white! I am sometimes jealous of my little sister, who I am certain is solid yellow :-)
I am about 50% yellow with white and red but only a tiny bit of blue. That makes me feel bad because Blue people are "do-gooders" and I want to be a "do-gooder" not a "do-badder". But Roland is Red/Blue so he is a noble leader. I am a happy fun leader who makes peace. Sounds right on!
Melissa - not at all surprised to learn that you are yellow. Everything about you is bright, cheerful and yellow!
Fun! I WANT to be yellow -- even red might be really fun . . . but I already know I'm probably a mix of white/blue. How boring is that? I'll check my email for verification . . . but I already know. I'm sure glad you're yellow, Lissa!
We need more yellow in our world! Love you!
I took the test again. I am a blue. That seems to fit.
Lellow!
I am a solid yellow with equal of everything else.
I think personality tests are very interesting. Thanks for posting this!
I, too, am a yellow. Pretty darn yellow. I have some white and some red and just a tad bit of blue.
I'm 50% blue 50% white. No yellow. No red.
What I find fascinating is how many people their mix is the "best" mix. I wish more people respected the strengths of those colors they don't personally have. There would be a lot more peace in the world if they did (there's that white coming out in me).
I am mostly blue, I think that fits me. What do you think?
we had a class on this is my Student Success class at UVSC! I am Yellow with a secondary color of Red. My husband is also Yellow with a secondary of Blue! Which means not too much gets done around here because we would rather have fun that work :)
Becky, you are blue through and through!
Dave you are right, the idea in recognizing your "color" is to figure out how you work and communicate best with others, and to find the strength in all the colors. (I have some white/peace too. ;))
I also wanted to add: No wonder Austin reunions are FUN, we are a bunch of FUN-ers. !!!!
I'm a blue/yellow? I think last time I took it I was a yellow/white. What? I don't remember how I felt as a child. I want my mom to take the test for me.
Don't you think you change as you get older though? I have to admit, I took the test answering how I've been in the past 10-15 years. When I take it as how I was as a child, I'm very blue with some white and yellow - no red at all. It reminds me that I was always worried about what other people wanted, thought, or needed. Now, unfortunately, I'm more selfish and worry less about those things.
I just don't think that I am the same as I was 30 years ago. I'm much more assertive, less willing to take on the stresses of other people's problems (even if I do empathize and love them), and I'm more willing to put my needs first or second or third, but not always last. As a child, I did everything to "please" others. Even mom and dad tell me that. I still want to please others, but it is more important to me now to please my Father in Heaven, to please my children and family, and to prioritize everything else.
Now I am 70% yellow, about 15% white, 10% red, and only 5% blue.
I'm exactly 50/50 Red Yellow.
A controll freak that just wants to have fun.
No wonder I have issues. :)
Hey! It's been 6 days since the last post on this page & I miss it!
Post a Comment