Twilight Years from Tom on Vimeo.
Robin, that is SO FUNNY. Awesome. Thanks for the laugh!
That. Was. Awesome. On so very many levels...I used to be a Primary teacher to one of those Cub Scouts many moons ago when he was a sunbeam...
I felt the same way about going to the midnight viewing of twilight. I missed New Moon.My favorite lines: "YOU got your mission call from HWH." and "I've loved you ever since you left the laurels." :) very Funny!
This was very funny. I had to share it with my friends on Facebook.
Thanks for sharing. That was the perfect thing for a quiet Sunday night.
This was grrrrrrrreat!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Robin, that is SO FUNNY. Awesome. Thanks for the laugh!
That. Was. Awesome. On so very many levels...
I used to be a Primary teacher to one of those Cub Scouts many moons ago when he was a sunbeam...
I felt the same way about going to the midnight viewing of twilight. I missed New Moon.
My favorite lines: "YOU got your mission call from HWH." and "I've loved you ever since you left the laurels." :)
very Funny!
This was very funny. I had to share it with my friends on Facebook.
Thanks for sharing. That was the perfect thing for a quiet Sunday night.
This was grrrrrrrreat!!
Post a Comment