Thursday, December 10, 2009

Idaho Statesman Obituary

by Emily

My siblings (mostly Robin) with the help of my mom, wrote this lovely obituary of our father. My mother and father were married for 34 years, which the obituary does not specify.

Obituary for David Wright Austin, in the Boise Idaho Statesman newspaper.

Be ready for less funeral, and more fun, shortly to come! We can't stay sad every minute of the day, though we will all have our moments.

Love to you all, love to Dad.

xo

4 comments:

Jess said...

If I could I would give you a hug and make you some cookies. I suppose I'll have to settle for sending prayers from TX.

Laura said...

Much love to you all.

diane said...

What a lovely tribute. It is so hard to sum up a whole life into just a few words but you did so well. Thanks for sharing your hearts.

Unknown said...

Such a great photo tribute Emily. We were saddened to hear our cousins and other family members lost such a special person. Thinking of you.
Chris and Dave