...and today is his BIRTHDAY!
Happy Birthday David!
You look so handsome in these photos, I just had to share them with the world. Heh, heh. We love you and wish we could all be celebrating with you today!
(David has always had to share his birthday on the 4th of July and endure flag themed birthday cakes. And fireworks.)

17 comments:
My favorite photo is the one in the far right column, second to the bottom. HE-HAW! (snort!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
I had to add the photo of you as a little boy. So cute. Awww...
Happy Birthday David! Yay!
And Happy Birthday Nate!
He is the best!
No flag themed cake this year... I'm not sure what it'll be, but not a flag. :)
Happy Happy Birthday, David, Dear!
Happy days will come to you all year.
If I had a wish, then it would be, that you would live right next to me!
I love you!
Sally
Thanks all! I'm just glad I get to share it with my awesome nephew, Nate! I know a bunch of people born on this day and they're all super cool. Go figure.
;)
PS - Emily ... I've wondered what happened to that picture. Can you scan it and send me a copy ... would be a great b-day gift. The only time I really looked cute.
It IS a cute photo! I got it from Melissa blog about your birthday last year. So I wonder where she got it? I linked to it in this post. ;-)
Happy Birthday David! You are amazing! I love you and appreciate your sense of humor! My favorite is the 3rd column, bottom. I kind of remembe seeing that same picture or something like it when you were wearing a hitler style mustache - so funny!
Hooray! Now I know the perfect gift for Dave! I'll wrap the framed picture of him as a toddler on the beach-- the one that hangs on the wall above the piano where he sits and plays... Perfect! ;)
Melissa, funny! ;-)
I wanted to add that another amazing thing about Dave is his voice, you can hear him sing on my latest blog post. Patriotic songs. :)Wonderful!
I always wanted a younger brother. I had to marry Robin to get one. Happy B-day David. --roland
Thanks, all!
Hey Bossy Sisters,
I loved your New Year's Resolution/What Would Robin Tell Her 30-Year-Old Self post months ago. You remember what I'm talking about...
My group of girlfriends and I are all getting ready to turn 30 this year! I'm putting a link to Robin/Sally's post on our girlfriends' private blog. Probably should have asked permission first... but is that okay? :) I was so inspired by what Robin would tell her 30 year old self and I think of it all the time. I just had to share it w/ my girlfriends as the first of us turned 30.
Thanks!
He's the best son I have! Gosh I love him!
I almost didn't recognize him!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!! Hope you are all doing so great!
Post a Comment