I linked it on my blog. Very funny. We skipped the acadamy awards. Completely forgot about them.
It just made me laugh so much I wanted to share it! I had to watch it twice, so that I could get all the funny jokes. It makes me feel so smarty to laugh at all the jokes, as if I'm some kind of film buff (totally am not).
I thought this was very funny! Thanks for posting it.
I'm glad to see this video went viral so quickly. It's hilarious!
Hah! very funny even though (swelling music here)I only understand a little of it.
I finally got to watch it. I had to keep stopping it and going back because it made me laugh and I didn't want to miss any of it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I linked it on my blog. Very funny. We skipped the acadamy awards. Completely forgot about them.
It just made me laugh so much I wanted to share it! I had to watch it twice, so that I could get all the funny jokes. It makes me feel so smarty to laugh at all the jokes, as if I'm some kind of film buff (totally am not).
I thought this was very funny! Thanks for posting it.
I'm glad to see this video went viral so quickly. It's hilarious!
Hah! very funny even though (swelling music here)I only understand a little of it.
I finally got to watch it. I had to keep stopping it and going back because it made me laugh and I didn't want to miss any of it!
Post a Comment